Re: [opensuse] Way Way Way OT
  • From: "M. Skiba" <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:50:19 +0200
Am Samstag, 19. April 2008 12:10:45 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
Yep, similar thing. The idea is to be able to display "something" while
the file is not yet fully downloaded.
yup, I can confirm this - however I think that could might be a problem for
such a frame. (I guess not all of your pictures are progressive[maybe someone
edited them first, etc. who knows] so there's a source of randomness).

But to clarify that issue I'd reduce the picture to a minimum, maybe just 3-5,
create them with gimp(don't take any existing pictures, since you don't know
which tweaks were used): full sized picture in red, green, blue, yellow, pink
(whatever you like) and let it run for a while to check if this works or not.
If not, well then something's wrong with the frame.

Greetings
Michael

< Previous Next >