Re: [opensuse] Need suggestions on email server setup
  • From: Joe Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:11:50 -0700
Masim "Vavai" Sugianto wrote:

Currenly I'm using Zimbra Mail Server 5.0.4 on OpenSUSE 10.3 and I'm
quite satisfied with it's feature and capability. I have written a
short description how to install Zimbra Mail Server on OpenSUSE 10.3
[0] [1]. I also created a small script (written in Bahasa Indonesia,
will try to translate into English version for next few days. Hope I
can make it today)

Thanks for the tip, last time I looked at zimbra it was rather redhat centric, and did not play well with suse. I'll check out your writeup and give it another try.

Joe