[opensuse] Need suggestions on email server setup
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:50:51 -0400
I am wanting to set up an email server, this is my first ever attempt, and I
was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on programs to use, ways to set
it up. I have the SUSE Linux Bible for SUSE 9.1, bought it from a local
bookstore when I first started Linux, and it talks about Postix, Qpopper, and
Cyrus but I was wondering if there are better programs now then there was
back when that book was written.

Thanks in advance!
< Previous Next >