Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:46:32 +0200
afan pasalic schreef:
afan pasalic wrote:
sorry guys... while playing with sound card in yast and software update,
the system crashed and I can't start KDE anymore ?!?!?

"The following installation problem was detected while trying to start KDE:
No write access to '/home/afan/.ICEauthority'.
KDE is unable to start."

After OK I'm getting this:

"There was an error setting up inter-process communications for KDE. The
message returned by the system was:
Could not read network connection list.
/home/afan/.DCOPserver_linux-gh5i__0
Please check that the "dcopserver" program is running"
(my note: linux-gh5i i name of my laptop :) and I'm writing from desktop)

Oddball wrote: