Re: [opensuse] Any good Linux compatible WYSIWYG HTML editor
  • From: Clive Rogers <c.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:47:34 +0100
On Monday 07 April 2008 17:29:39 Alex wrote:
Hello Linux folkz,
Could somebody please advise based on personal experience,
are there any good Linux compatible WYSIWYG HTML
editors. I tried NVU (which is not maintained any longer), then its
bugfix derivative Kompozer, which is in general the same thing.
In short I need a Linux compatible tool which would allow me to do
HTML page layout, without digging through HTML tags, and possibly
support CSS. I don't mind if someone advises on any commercial
Linux compatible HTML editing tool.

Thank you in advance for any hints or opinions,

Alex

Have you looked at Nvu ?
http://nvudev.com/index.php

--