Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 4.1 available
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:37:14 -0700
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 08:26:37 pm Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Wednesday 2008-04-02 04:42, Kai Ponte wrote:
gmail started offering a e-mail backdating service today. I must
admit I took it seriously for a minute or so.

Greg, I almost responded to your above reply yesterday!!

Let me guess, you also applied for the Google Moon Base position?

Try the Google Mars Base [].

I still think about pigeons every time I search on google....

rfc1149-capable pigeons? :-D

No - Pigeon Rank

I sent you the email about it last week on my gmail account!!

kai || ||