Re: [opensuse] Re: Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:11:13 -0400
David C. Rankin wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 06:41, David C. Rankin wrote:

Just look at the P.E. on the far right side and you will conclusively
know where all my spelling problems and anal retentiveness came from....
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.

OK, I see that "J.D. is Juvenile Delinquent, but what is P.E.?
BTW I was a JD in Arkansas too, but I grew out of it! :)

Uh, that's "Juris Doctor" and the P.E. doesn't mean "with penis envy" it stands for "Professional Engineer". It's a bipolar combination no doubt. The amorphous gray uncertainty of the law combined with the physical exactness of mathematics and engineering -- no wonder I fit in with the rest of you nuts on the list so well ;-)

I'm certainly glad you answered that......never made any sense till now. ;)

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?