Re: [opensuse] Re: Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:11:13 -0400
David C. Rankin wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 06:41, David C. Rankin wrote:

Just look at the P.E. on the far right side and you will conclusively
know where all my spelling problems and anal retentiveness came from....
;-)
--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.

OK, I see that "J.D. is Juvenile Delinquent, but what is P.E.?
BTW I was a JD in Arkansas too, but I grew out of it! :)

JIM

Uh, that's "Juris Doctor" and the P.E. doesn't mean "with penis envy" it stands for "Professional Engineer". It's a bipolar combination no doubt. The amorphous gray uncertainty of the law combined with the physical exactness of mathematics and engineering -- no wonder I fit in with the rest of you nuts on the list so well ;-)

I'm certainly glad you answered that......never made any sense till now. ;)

Fred

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?