Re: [opensuse] Is the Suse Linux 10.0 repository gone?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:06:04 +0200 (CEST)

The Sunday 2008-03-30 at 13:00 -0400, Brian K. White wrote:

Me too. Large production ones where the users are all interactive login users, not web services, so they will not be upgraded or migrated without dire need.
Luckily I have the retail dvd and luckily I made copies and images, so when I need to install some app I didn't install originally, I can, but what about all the updates after the dvd was cut?

You just have to use the correct server and path for the updates. They are out there, usually under /pub/suse/discontinued/, but not on all mirrors, of course. I have seen the tree for version five o six something...

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.