[opensuse] Re: Shockwave Flash -- Addendum
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:04:36 -0400
Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

The newspaper site I mentioned is <http://jpost.com>; it is all in
English. Find the place with a link to "JPost videos". The screen that
it brings up is a short herald about the US election process, and
there is a long menu of clips to the right.

It is supposed to show the intro clip and then go on to the main
clip. However, I can't get past the intro clip either even with the
latest SVN version of mplayer (compiled this morning). I have posted on
the mplayer user list. Hopeful I will get a reply from Nico Sabbi or
someone else soon and I will report back.

Charles