Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: "Bikram Chatterjee" <razorpeak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:39:13 +0530
My Sax2 is not showing 3D enabled, the chechbox is disabled is that
may be the reason? how to overcome that?

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 6:54 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Randall R Schulz wrote:
> On Monday 10 March 2008 01:14, Basil Chupin wrote:

>> zypper runs by itself according to the default settings when 10.3 was
>> installed.
>>

> I don't think it would be reasonable for openSUSE to choose defaults
> that catered to installations used for the purpose of TV software.
>
> So you could change those default settings to something that works for
> you. Or run your TV software with elevated priority. Or both.
>

> Randall Schulz

Thanks. Good idea about the priorities. Will reset and see how it all
pans out.

Ciao.

--
A Short Fairy Tale.

One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who,
surprisingly, did not whine, nag, or bitch...

But this was a long time ago...

And, it was only for just one day.

The End