Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:36:20 -0800
On Saturday 08 March 2008 10:49:42 am Joe Sloan wrote:
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Saturday 08 March 2008 09:20:16 am Bikram Chatterjee wrote:
Though, some information about your system would be useful to prevent
tapping in the dark. Can you post output of:
lspci
and
hwinfo --gfxcard

Though this may seem off topic, it isn't.

Can you go into the menu > applications > games and - if you have it -
launch planet penguin racer? I think it is listed as "Racing Game."

That should see if your 3D is working in general.

Or, more simply, run the command glxgears

But then you don't get to race teh penguin! :P

Oddly enough, I got the following error when running glxgears...

kai@xwing:~> glxgears
XIO: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0.0"
after 37 requests (36 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

What's up with that??

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com