Re: [opensuse] OpenSUSE and disk boot order
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:42:00 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2008-03-04 at 15:23 +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

I remember on previous openSUSE installs (e.g., 10.0), one could select
the disk boot order in the BIOS. I do not mean if it is in a partition
or the MBR. I mean which disk. All disks are present in the install so
all info is there to do this, as it did in 10.0. For the life of me, I
do not see this in 10.3. I am guessing it is moved or traveling
incognito. Anyone know where this is now located?

AFAIK “the disk boot order in the BIOS” is selected in the BIOS, obviously.

Or are you asking about something different? :-?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.