Re: [opensuse] Beagle waste
  • From: Mike <mikedl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:07:44 -0500
On Monday 18 February 2008, John Andersen wrote:
On Feb 17, 2008 7:47 PM, Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, I find Beagle immensely useful. Most average users find Beagle
immensely useful.

[citation needed]

It's a hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil situation. I don't personally
know a *single* experienced Linux user who hasn't uninstalled or disabled it
after figuring out that it's to blame for various problems (constant disk
grinding, random cpu spikes, enormous cache directories, etc.).

What makes me mad are the uninformed people trying Linux who "learn"
that "Linux" has all these problems when it's really just one poorly behaved
add-on.