Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 and the Non-ready KDE4
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:08:01 -0600
On Saturday 16 February 2008 02:58:48 pm Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Stephan Binner wrote:
On Friday 15 February 2008 18:35:54 Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> there are many devs payed by companies to work on KDE.

How many?

Is there a number which would make you stop your fudding?

I'm just ASKING QUESTIONS which you are trying to avoid.

And are there enough to get KDE 4 up to release quality by April 7?

Bye,

Your Non-answer in an attempt to avoid the question
indicates a complete lack of confidence that KDE 4
will be anywhere close to release quality in time.

Aaron,

please try to use KDE4 and regulary update to newer version to see how fast it
is going forward. I have feeling that developers are working 3 shifts to make
it better. More valid comments and bug reports will be of course helpful to
see it as default in 11.0.

BTW, there is opensuse-kde@xxxxxxxxxxxx where we can keep KDE related
discussions in one place.

--