Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 and the Non-ready KDE4
  • From: "M9." <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:38:19 +0100

James Knott schreef:
| M9. wrote:

|> |
|> | Absolutely Agree !
|> |
|> | The best solution would be allow choice between KDE3/KDE4, just like
|> | there is choise between GNOME/KDE in 10.3.
|> |

|> The choice will be there, don't be afraid...
|>
| Glad to hear it. Based on the demo of KDE 4 I saw at the Ontario Linux
| Fest, back in October, what I saw of KDE 4 makes it a show stopper. I
| wouldn't want an OS where that crap is the only choice.

Many issues were fixed since then, but there is still a long way to go,
before it can match its predessessor...

- --

Have a nice day,

M9. Now, is the only time that exists.

~ OS: Linux 2.6.22.17-0.1-default x86_64
~ Huidige gebruiker: monkey9@AMD64x2-sfn1
~ Systeem: openSUSE 10.3 (x86_64)
~ KDE: 3.5.7 "release 72.6"