Re: [opensuse] ATI fglrx driver problems
  • From: "Anton Moiseev" <benderamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:04:05 +0300
Hi,

I have almost the same system configuration - opensuse 10.3, ati
x1900xt and dual core athlon and I have also recently connected TV as
the 2nd monitor.

The solution is not to use SAX to configure dual head mode - you need
to run ATI Catalist control center:
amdcccle
or find it in System/Configuration/Ati catalist...

ATI fglrx does not use standard xinerama - it can be configured for
dual head only with its own closed solution. Hope this would be
changed in future releases of apen drivers.

I would also say that initially I also wanted to configure the TV with
SAX, but gave up and decided to find the solution in inet.