Re: [opensuse] Distributing Tasks between 2 Computers
  • From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:01:16 -0500
jdd wrote:
Aaron Kulkis a écrit :

Like everyone is installing the nightly kernels....

I typically go several WEEKS without rebooting. And that
has to do more with memory leaks in apps than the OS itself.

may be, but it's always at the bed time :-). I also do many video compile (~4/5 hours) and dvd burning that are better done on a separate computer

and a good kvm module is expensive (more than keyboard/mouse).

Not nearly as expensive as a 2nd monitor.