Re: [opensuse] antivirus
  • From: John B Pace <johnb54@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:11:52 -0500
Just a little note here. In my few weeks of searching for a distro, I
tried Ubuntu also. I'm not knocking it as every distro has positives and
negatives, though I like this and Debian the best. What I didn't like
about Ubuntu is that one signed in as root and then one would have to
create another user and remember to use it, though there was probably a
way to change the su to user and visa versa.

Anyway, thanks for everybody's input on this one. I got a bit of an
education from some of the conversations. Also, this is a good friendly
list. I appreciate that also. I think I'll be sticking with openSuse.

John