Re: [opensuse] antivirus
  • From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:45:19 -0500
John B Pace wrote:
I missed this one earlier. "What kind of cave did I live in for the past
15 years?" First, my most disagreeable person, that's really non of your
business. Now that you know it is none of your business, I haven't been
at all involved with linux got the past 20 years and am just trying to
grasp some concepts and some understanding of it without asses like you
coming along, not reading all of the messages and making judgements with
old time linux language that doe drive users away. There were a lot more
of your stinking ilk 20 years ago and thankfully very few now. So now I
put this garbage to rest and regret that I can't tell your geek head
this in person, face to face. Like I previously said, I just don't care
about crap like you. I forgive easily, but I doubt if you have the real
guts to go back, see where you were wrong, and apologize. Get it? Or am
I out of your league because I can sure get way out of your league if
you want to. John B. P.S. Every addition that you made wasn't an
addition. It had already been said, but in a decent manner called human
to human. Not with smart ass snide remarks.

when you presented yourself as an "old linux user", I didn't
understand that to mean "new linux user with grey hair"

So, I naturally interpreted your statement as meaing that
you had prior experience with Unix, and were stating that
you were .. for lack of a better term, coming back to it.