Re: FW: [opensuse] Why beagle?
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:02:28 +0100
On Thursday 17 January 2008 06:46, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
I'm not putting that crap back on my system just
to file a bug which they already know about.

I think you all made your respective points sufficiently clear now.
(I wouldn't have required a full quote of the last post, either).

Can we now PLEASE agree that you all disagree and move on to something else?

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.
YaST2 Development