Re: [opensuse] Window Activation Options?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:33:34 -0800
On Sunday 30 December 2007 16:13, ianseeks wrote:
I've noticed that when I log out from Gnome, it takes me to the
logon spash screen without any extra drama. When I log out from
KDE, it triggers my KVM switch and takes me back to my XP-Pro
machine, until I press the button to switch back to the Linux
machine as well.

What is the special key you press to trigger your KVM if you want to
switch via the keyboard?

Why would that relate to the KVM switching due to logging out of KDE?

Randall Schulz