Re: [opensuse] how-to make your linux desktop look like a mac
  • From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:24:36 -0500
Rikard Johnels wrote:
On Friday 28 December 2007 22:59, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Alfredo Cedeño Borges wrote:
Can somebody please help me to do this?
TIA (Thanks In Advance)
Oh, here we go again.

Are you, or your users, so befuddled by computers
that if it doesn't look EXACTLY like a Mac, you're
incapable of using it???

Why are you doing this -= it's an insult to the
entire community which has built this from
scratch, most of whom were never paid a single
cent for their work -- now you have to further
deny them even the moral support and credit,
by trying to pass of their work as that of Apple.

How long have you been in the habit of slapping
people who give you useful things as gifts which
you actually value and use?

Not to start the flame war again, but isnt KDE reminiscent of Windows?

No.

Windows is reminiscent of KDE.

And why cant Alfredo be allowed having his desktop as he wants it?

I'm just saying that if he WANTS a Mac, then he should just
go out and buy one, rather than taking all the hard work of
a bunch of individuals, and then masquerade it as something else.

When it comes right down to it, that sort of *chicanery* is
an insult to everyone who has made Linux what it is today.

Isnt that what themes is all about?
Why else would we have gazillion different ones???

Alfredo, if you please clarify your needs/wants a bit further we might be able to point you in the right direction a bit more accurately...