Re: [opensuse] how-to make your linux desktop look like a mac
  • From: Rikard Johnels <rikard.j@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:42:50 +0100
On Friday 28 December 2007 22:59, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Alfredo Cedeño Borges wrote:
Can somebody please help me to do this?
TIA (Thanks In Advance)

Oh, here we go again.

Are you, or your users, so befuddled by computers
that if it doesn't look EXACTLY like a Mac, you're
incapable of using it???

Why are you doing this -= it's an insult to the
entire community which has built this from
scratch, most of whom were never paid a single
cent for their work -- now you have to further
deny them even the moral support and credit,
by trying to pass of their work as that of Apple.

How long have you been in the habit of slapping
people who give you useful things as gifts which
you actually value and use?

Not to start the flame war again, but isnt KDE reminiscent of Windows?
And why cant Alfredo be allowed having his desktop as he wants it?
Isnt that what themes is all about?
Why else would we have gazillion different ones???

Alfredo, if you please clarify your needs/wants a bit further we might be able
to point you in the right direction a bit more accurately...

--
         /Rikard

email   : rikard.j@xxxxxxxxxx
web     : http://www.rikjoh.com
mob: : +46 (0)763 19 76 25
< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >
< Previous Next >