Re: [opensuse] search for word in huge txt file
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:27:57 -0500
On 2007/12/26 11:42 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

The Tuesday 2007-12-25 at 22:25 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:

Whatever you do otherwise, before archiving old mozilla app mail, be sure to
first delete or detach unneeded attachments, then compact folders.

Sometimes I do that with Pine, but then I forgot shich file came from
where. Currently Alpine replaces the attachement with a note about the
missing file, which is better.

The latter is what SM & TB do.

When I want to find some old email based
upon email address, name, or content, I search the directory tree with my
OFM, and copy & paste as necessary.

OFM?

Considering the context, you should be ashamed of yourself for needing to
ask. :-p
Hit #1:
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=ofm&Find=find&string=exact
http://www.softpanorama.org/OFM/index.shtml
--
Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409