Re: [opensuse] Re: NFS sync vs. async mounts
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:57:23 -0500
James Knott pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Hans Witvliet wrote:
On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 23:26 -0800, Robert Smits wrote:

On December 23, 2007 02:24:16 pm Randall R Schulz wrote:

As ever, the U.S. and the U.K. are two nations separated by a common
language.

And those of us in Canada aren't too sure about either of you.

Yanks can't spell and the Brits drive on the wrong side of the road.......

:-) :-)

Wrong, wrong, what a harsh word...All is relative,
(according to my mirror. ;-)

besides, from the time i worked in Monza, i remember that the Italians
drive on either side of the road that was the least crowded....

I recall reading that in France, one way signs are considered a
suggestion. ;-)

On a visit to Boston years ago my brother took me to an intersection
that was a four way flashing yellow. Almost as bad as two way traffic on
a one way street.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998