Re: [opensuse] Beagle under 10.3 is really eating up my CPU
  • From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:51:40 -0500
kanenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wednesday 19 December 2007 01:02:56 pm Aaron Kulkis wrote:
ah... ionice seems to be a new invention.
I'll give it a try when I build a new system this month.

Even if one nices and ionices beagle, there still is the matter of swap space getting filled. Usually it is when that happens when ugly thoughts against the developers spring to life. is there a "swapnice" or something for control of max swap space an app can use?

not on my 10.1 system.