Re: [opensuse] [OT] spreadsheet data exchange format?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:47:03 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2007-12-11 at 17:19 -0600, Bryen wrote:

You guys are all missing the point of my anecdote since Carlos snipped
out the last part of my original posting. In the end, while my friend
disagreed with me that she would ever have to use OpenOffice, one year
later, her employer mandated that she and everyone else in her company
use OpenOffice. So, the "resistance is futile" quip that Carlos always
refers to is quite relevant here. Resistance to OpenOffice is
futile. :-)

I didn't miss that, simply I didn't comment on that part :-)

It's a happy ending - from our point of view, of course ;-)

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.