Re: [opensuse] Need help doing a batch conversation lf - cr/lf
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:02:19 -0800

I have disqualified / recused myself from this exercise.

Last night while I was trying to put something together for you, I
wiped out 40 critical source files from my current project. Then I
discovered that "Keep" (an rdiff-backup frontend) has some ...
problems.

I was able to manually approximate what Keep's restore operation is
supposed to do, but it was a tense hour...

This is what fear does to your mind:

Of course, rdiff-backup knows how to restore the backups it creates.

Another proud D'Oh! moment for the veteran.

RRS