FW: [opensuse] how can i remove Xconsole when boot up?
  • From: "Sean [Work]" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 13:26:12 +0800
Hahaha.... Mr Genius Aaron kulkis,

I am a kid and age 11years old. I am trying to pickup linux for my school
extra class. I guess you can come join my school and act like 11 years old
kid since you showing me your maturity is like 11 years old. Poor guy ! not
mature even he is already adult and worse showing me unprofessionalism to a
kid who try to learn new things.

Mr Aaron... u got peanut brain I guess. I should share this with my friends
and teacher when I need to do demonstration in front of the class. It will
be fun and whole class might laugh very loud.

By
Sean