Re: [opensuse] Need help doing a batch conversation lf - cr/lf
  • From: Billie Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:17:56 -0600
Randal Jarrett wrote:
Thanks for the template. I'll add it to the others and see if I can get
something to work.

As for the top vs bottom reply, as you said it is a personal thing.

I prefer the top reply. this allows me to see the answer to the reply in
the preview window
without having to scroll down the whole message that I had previously
read.