Re: [opensuse] Need help doing a batch conversation lf - cr/lf "I got it to work."
  • From: Randal Jarrett <rsj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 15:04:05 -0500

I did a variation on this and got it to work.

I made the top level dir 'Dir2'
cd into Dir1 and the 'rsync -va . ../Dir2/
cd into Dir2
find . -type f -name "*.txt" -exec unix2dos "{}" \;

that did it. I didn't put the "" around the {} the first
time and it barfed on the files with spaces in them.

Thanks everybody for all the suggestions.