Re: [opensuse] Need help doing a batch conversation lf - cr/lf
  • From: Randal Jarrett <rsj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 13:03:23 -0500

I wish that I could wring some necks for that also. But since when did
Micro$oft ever do
anything logically?

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 03:16 -0500, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Randal Jarrett wrote:
I'm looking for either a utility or simple script (bash/perl) to
convert text files from linux (lf) format to dos (cr/lf).

I need to move over 10k files and maintain the directory
structure while doing it. A lot of the files and some of the
directories have spaces in the name. I can process them on my system

What idiot did that?

and then move them to the win server. I also have to maintain the
original files & structure.

Any and all assistance is appreciated.

--

Randal Jarrett <rsj@xxxxxxxxx>