Re: [opensuse] I am so mad I can't see straight!!!!!
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:20:29 -0500
On 2007/12/05 15:12 (GMT-0500) Ken Schneider apparently typed:

James D. Parra pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On Wednesday 05 December 2007 11:40, Druid wrote:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahah

hope you had lost all your data

Wow. A new low.

I agree. How can a post like that be helpful? Could the author really be
that happy about someone who is patching his kernel (while, more than
likely, a helpful contributer to the list) will lose all of their data?

Amazing.

There was absolutely no reason for Druid's response.

Sure there was, just not one that was topical, polite, helpful, or warranted.
--
" Our Constitution was made only for a moral
and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409