Re: [opensuse] Re: [OT] British time
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:48:46 -0800
On Tuesday 04 December 2007 08:30, Jos van Kan wrote:
Randall R Schulz schreef:
On Tuesday 04 December 2007 07:45, Neil wrote:
Hi

I live in the Netherlands, ...

Every year that goes by I regret more and more not accepting the
job offer that Philips (Apeldorn) made to me in the late 80s.

A few years later they decided to lay off their whole computer
branch, Randall. Now maybe, if they could have enlisted you ... who
knows. :-)

OK. I'll relinquish my regret.

But wouldn't I have acquired the right to work throughout the EU? I
heard there's considerable need for programming talent over there these
days.

--
Jos van Kan

RRS