Re: [opensuse] Second Try: Redesign of YaST Control Center
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:33:02 +0100
On Monday 26 November 2007 15:30, Gabriel . wrote:
I have just one little comment from my own experience. Apart of a new
redesign, which is really needed, I like to have the chance to
rearrange the items using my criteria. Do you think would be possible
to add this ability?

We are in the process of collecting ideas. That's one idea, and it is hereby
noted. Beware, though, that this is not the same as promising we'll do
it. ;-)

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.