Re: [opensuse] smart on openSuse 10.0
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:45:07 +0100
On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 08:45 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

please advise

I had a repository for MONDO Rescue from the MONDO web site. Seems
having that caused the problem. I can't guess what info MONDO provides
that so confuses smart. But this seems to be what happens.

Now that smart is working again, I need to see where some of the suse
repositories for 10.0 have moved. A few are no longer working - update
can't get the info it needs. But that is simple web work.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB