[opensuse] Re: [virtualbox] installation SOLVED (recommended to read)
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:46:49 +0200
On Nov 13, 2007 9:18 AM, chika <chika@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks to Alexey Eremenko "Technologov" for opensuse for lizard
esp on virtual box installation,

i always fail in networking when i install from rpm / official package.
then when try run installer for all distribution n follow the instruction
on the user manual, the same, not work.

to all users who wanna install the virtual box get the installater for all
distro n follow the alexey book esp on installation section.

I'm glad to hear that it helped to somebody ! Lately there is a boom
of VirtualBox popularity :)

BTW: It's not openSUSE for lizard, but it's "Lessons for Lizards" (LfL).

It can be installed into 10.3 as offline help - Use Yast Software
Manager, search and install "lessons4lizards" rpm. Then
Start->Help->Lessons for Lizards.

Both VirtualBox and my guide are integrated into openSUSE 10.3 OS.

Best wishes,
--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"