Re: [opensuse] compiz-fusion help
  • From: CyberOrg <jigish.gohil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:11:19 +0530
On Nov 9, 2007 7:59 AM, Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 08 November 2007 02:41:28 pm Fernando Costa wrote:

I played a lot with the kde settings and ccsm and finally have my four
desktops back. But !!! still no cube ! Double checked everything about the
cube in ccsm and it seems to be set up correctly. I must be missing
something. Any other thoughts/insight would be welcome.

rm -rf /home/yourusername/.config/compiz*

Will reset all the settings in ccsm, cube is on by default.

Cheers

-J