Re: [opensuse] Bye bye opensuse...
  • From: Allen <thegorefather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:20:11 -0500
On Sunday 04 November 2007 2:42 am, Stevens wrote:
On Saturday 03 November 2007 17:07, Allen wrote:

It's funny :) Her best friend is like damn it how did you find him? He
opens the door for You, cooks, cleans, and isn't stupid and is good
looking too???

Now to work on keeping the seat down.

Actually that's funny, because She's like into Womans rights, and equality, so
me being a funny little scheisse, I said "If I have to lift the seat before I
pee You have to lift it after You do, THAT'S equality" and we laughed. So no
problems on that end lol.