Re: [opensuse] Bye bye opensuse...
  • From: Allen <thegorefather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:20:11 -0500
On Sunday 04 November 2007 2:42 am, Stevens wrote:
On Saturday 03 November 2007 17:07, Allen wrote:
<snip>

It's funny :) Her best friend is like damn it how did you find him? He
opens the door for You, cooks, cleans, and isn't stupid and is good
looking too???

Hehe,

-Allen

Now to work on keeping the seat down.

Fred

Actually that's funny, because She's like into Womans rights, and equality, so
me being a funny little scheisse, I said "If I have to lift the seat before I
pee You have to lift it after You do, THAT'S equality" and we laughed. So no
problems on that end lol.

-Allen