Re: [opensuse] Bye bye opensuse...
  • From: Allen <thegorefather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 22:43:57 -0400
On Friday 02 November 2007 7:11 pm, primm wrote:
On Friday 02 November 2007 17:56:30 Allen wrote:
Ubuntu? Wow, unless OpenSUSE grabbed me by the head and punched me I
wouldn't touch Ubuntu again.

But ubuntu just works right from the cd. You can install it in 15 minutes.
It plays videos and mp3's and stuff I have on my ipod. That's what girls
want. Unless you want a network I'd recommend it.
L x

Lol that's not what girls want, the actual geek girls I know want Slackware or
SUSE ;) My Wife for example, can't stand Ubuntu and LOVES Sun stuff and
Slackware.

-Allen