[opensuse] Re: [openSuSe] What happened to the SuSe-sles-e mailing list?
  • From: "Jack Malone" <JMalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:21:01 -0600

Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/2/2007 1:51 PM >>>
On Friday 02 November 2007 19:43:34 Robert Scheck wrote:
Hello all,

today I noticed that the SuSe-sles-e mailing list, normally reachable via
suse-sles-e@xxxxxxxx, disappeared silently. Or said with more unfriendly
words, the list was dropped - but why?!

It did not go away silently, the admin made announcement months ago about the
switch to opensuse.org. It follows that SuSe pro of old is now the openSuSe so
the mailing list changed to reflect that change is my guessing.