Re: [opensuse] Bye bye opensuse...
  • From: Ben Kevan <ben.kevan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:48:56 -0700
On Thursday 01 November 2007 03:50:17 pm mukul wrote:
After persevering with you for such a long time, I think it is time to
let go and move on to better world of Mandriva or Ubuntu. A few problems
I have encountered on the way and have not found any solution for those.
My X server dying was the last straw.

Good luck to the opensuse team and anyone else who uses it.

You realize that Ubuntu uses the same X version right? lol..

Also.. You'll be back.. I've tried Ubuntu / Kubuntu a few times.. and always
came back.

Ben