[opensuse] Postfix does not seem to be logging
  • From: John <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:51:48 +0100
Running SuSE 10.0 on my server, I'm trying to see why my mobile phone isn't allowed to relay through it. However, having tried to clean my log files to make finding the test section easier, I seem to have stopped the logging process. Two tries at postfix reload have not resolved the issue and after about an hour, mail, mail.err, mail.warn and mail.info all remain empty.

Any suggestions, please?

TIA