Re: [opensuse] Flash
  • From: Jay Smith <susehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:22:45 -0800

>I haven't seen the tarball and the files within, but using update via YOU you
>will get the flash7 updated to flash9 with all tweaking needed to work
>properly on openSUSE.
>
>Mine is working fine with YouTube.
>I guess that is good test for Flash.

Ya, mine is working fine for the most part. Some sights are flaky though. Example
top20.vh1.com doesn't wanna work right. I have had it working right once but it's
one of those things where you can't remember what you did. Also, which program is
YOU? Is it Online Update under YaST? I try using it and I don't get anything
really. I was told to get msttcorefonts from it and I can't find it for my life.
Maybe you can give me a crach course on that (as a side note lol). Take care.