Re: [opensuse] OpenSUSE 10.2 xfce desktop icons: single click possible?
  • From: charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 05:22:43 -0800
Eberhard Roloff writes:
Hi,
I am using more and more the XFCE desktop as an alternative to the imho. sometimes bloated KDE or Gnome Desktops.
However, I dislike that I need to doubleclick on a XFCE desktop icon in order to activate it. From KDE I am used to single click and even on windows I always configure the desktop to work on single click.
Is there a possibility to do this with a simple and intuitive singleclick in XFCE? How can I do it?
I searched google with "+xfce +desktop icon +single click", searched the xfce mailing list and tried with mouse settings and desktop settings from the xfce menu/Settings, anything to no avail.
Thanks much for your help
Eberhard

Have you seen this?
Xfce 4 Panel

System Buttons

Pressing the setup button will open the Xfce settings manager dialog, from which you have access to the settings for all Xfce components as well as some system settings, such as mouse behaviour and user interface settings.