Re: [opensuse] Need Router Recommendation
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:46:25 -0600

I'm just shooting in the dark here, but....................

When you "clone the MAC Address" what are you actually doing?

Our home network is connected to his network through a modem [ and a
radio transceiver ]. Does the "cloning", for lack of better term, "sync"
our network to his? If it does, wouldn't that give you a better [
faster ] connection?

As I said before, I don't know what it does, but it worked. We have told
some other friends to do the same thing and it helped them also.

--

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh