Re: [opensuse] Microsoft Fixes Four Security Holes
  • From: JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:03:01 -0600
On Thursday 11 January 2007 07:15, Kenneth Schneider wrote:

> > wrote:
> > > Microsoft Fixes Four Security Holes
> > >
> > > Microsoft released three security patches for its prevalent Office
> >
> > line
> >
> > > of software and one for the Windows operating system on Tuesday,
> >
> > fixing
> >
> > > holes that could let an outsider take control of an unwitting
> >
> > victim's
> >
> > > computer. Two of the Office vulnerabilities and the Windows hole
> >
> > were
> >
> > > deemed critical, the company's highest threat level.
> > >
> > > See the Full Story:
> > > http://www.technewsworld.com/story/55082.html
> >
> > Is it only me?
>
> No it is not only you. Fred apparently has little else to do then bash
> MS everyweek on this list. This is why I have added his address to the
> filters and outright delete his email postings. I seem to remember him
> being asked by several people to keep the postings on the OT list but it
> makes no difference.

Fred probably accidently put it on this list. He's been keeping them on the
OT list pretty damn well lately, so I'd wager it was just an accident. Heaven
forbid you ever make a mistake.

--
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented worker', is like calling a home
intruder an 'unwanted houseguest'.

Knowing the geography of Europe is useless...the Europeans are giving it all
away to the Arabs anyway.