[opensuse] Information: Problem in openSUSE 10.2 after the installation
  • From: Jose Thadeu Cavalcante <thadeurj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:05:58 -0200
Hi,

I installed openSUSE 10.2 in my computer. The process was fast and clean, but
when it finished and reboot de computer KDE not started. I think that the
problem was with NVidia driver that not installed, the I install the driver
but the system only start in text mode. After several tries I read in a log
file that the system had some problem with my tablet Wacom Graphire 3 USB. I
remove the USB cable and finally KDE started. Later I will try to configure
the tablet.

Thadeu