Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:09:18 -0600
On 2007-01-02 02:55, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
> <snip>
> b)
> Namedropping is popular. I always see to that company logos etc., are properly
> displayed just about everywhere when I go to a first time demo of an
> application or a desktop for a buyer. Having a logozied (new word :-)) setup
> is a fine icebreaker. Even you could argue that it's ever so primitive, it
> works. I ALLWAYS see to that the first desktop background sports the company
> logo. They don't say anything..., but they love it.
Some of them actually understand that you had to do some extra special
work to put their corporate logo in the splash screen. That is what they
appreciate. It means you are willing to do a little bit extra just for
them (of course, only one or two realize you did the same thing for
their competitors too :-) )