Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:55:51 +0100
John Andersen a écrit :
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 23:06, jdd wrote:
John Andersen a écrit :
If you live in Alaska or Hawaii that is the ONLY choice you are
Yet Priority Mail through the Post office would be around $5.
and last how many time?

"priority" have not the same meaning for any office :-(

Can't speak for France, but Priority Mail here in the states
is damned reliable, 3 to 5 days service to anywhere in the
You can go to Click N Ship ( key an address, the weight, and it will print a properly bar coded label for you
and even schedule a pickup, or hand it to the postman.

Since the US Post Office stopped getting Government Funding
they have really cleaned up their act. I get more damaged
packages from FedEx and DHL than from USPS.

interesting. In France this is much variable, often very good, but sometimes... specially when sending oversee (still in France, but west indies, for example), I have suffered more than one month delay sometimes :-(

so I wondered if Alaska was served as well as the remaining of US. Nice if it's the case :-)